English Language Study and Cultural Tour for World Travellers
We offer a deluxe all-inclusive tour based in Winnipeg, Manitoba! Enjoy premium accommodations and the best combination of sports, culture and English language training, in Canada’s Heartland.
Please join us for a two-week discovery tour in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada – two separate events scheduled for the Spring and Fall of 2020. This multi-day tour will feature a combination of conversational English language classes, an introduction to the sport of Curling, a visit to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and other cultural exchange activities – with plenty of free time to enjoy socializing or plan your own adventures!
A Brief Summary of the Program Highlights…
- Vacation and Learn in Canada’s Keystone Province – Manitoba!
- Two Week Program of fun and learning designed and hosted by Experienced Canadian Educators
- OPTION 1: Two Weeks in the Spring, March 22 – April 04, 2020
- OPTION 2: Two Weeks in the Fall, September 13 – September 26, 2020
- Improve Your Conversational English – Half-day Classes Led by Certified English Teachers, Sightseeing, Cultural Activities and Social Events
- Learn to Curl in Manitoba – Curling is an Olympic Winter Sport For Women and Men. Manitoba Curlers are Renowned Across the Globe as Champions in the Sport!
- Group Size of 18-24 Participants for Adults – Recommended Age 21 and Up
- High Quality Hotel Accommodations – Comfortable and Stylish Rooms and Amenities
- Experienced and Dedicated Teachers and Hosts – Ready to Make Your Stay Enjoyable
Travellers – Come and Join us in Friendly, Safe and Sunny Winnipeg, the Capital City of Manitoba Canada. Experience Our Unique Culture and Conversational English Classes!