English Language Study and Cultural Tour for World Travellers
We offer a deluxe all-inclusive tour based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada’s Heartland! Enjoy premium accommodations and the best combination of sports, culture and English language training in collaboration with the Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology.
Please join us for a two-week discovery tour in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada – in the Spring of 2021. This multi-day tour will feature a combination of conversational English language classes delivered at the Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology, an introduction to the sport of Curling, a visit to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and other cultural exchange activities – with plenty of free time to enjoy socializing or plan your own adventures!
A Brief Summary of the Program Highlights…
- Vacation and Learn in Canada’s Keystone Province – Manitoba!
- Two Week Program of fun and learning designed and hosted by Experienced Canadian Educators – March 14 – March 27, 2021
- Improve Your Conversational English – Half-day Classes Led by Certified English Teachers from the Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology, Sightseeing, Cultural Activities and Social Events
- Learn to Curl in Manitoba – Curling is an Olympic Winter Sport For Women and Men. Manitoba Curlers are Renowned Across the Globe as Champions in the Sport!
- Group Size of 18-24 Participants for Adults – Recommended Age 21 and Up
- High Quality Hotel Accommodations – Comfortable and Stylish Rooms and Amenities
- Experienced and Dedicated Teachers and Hosts – Ready to Make Your Stay Enjoyable
Travellers – Come and Join us in Friendly, Safe and Sunny Winnipeg, the Capital City of Manitoba Canada. Experience Our Unique Culture and Conversational English Classes!