People and Places in the Manitoba Community
Winnipeg is located at the heart of North America, quite literally. This city in Manitoba, Canada – with a population of under a million, has an impressive selection of Canadian culture and sporting activities. We welcome visitors from around the world, with an endless calendar of great things to see and do.
Google Maps – The City of Winnipeg, featuring the Manitoba Legislative Building
Winnipeg, Manitoba and Canada
Destination Canada, 16 Surprising Facts About Manitoba, Keep Exploring!
Welcome to Winnipeg, Manitoba – one of the the most exciting travel destinations in Canada. Manitoba is the ‘Keystone Province’ of Canada and offers many great places of interest and types of attractions. Canada welcomes people from around the world, with our unique culture, language and sports.
Travel Manitoba, “Canada’s Heart Beats”
From outdoor adventure, to culture and sports – polar bears, belugas, hiking & biking, theatre, concerts, visual arts and other amazing things to see and do in Manitoba, Canada.
Tourism Winnipeg, “Welcome to Winnipeg – Heart of the Continent”
Tourism Winnipeg is the official destination travel planning website, giving you information on all things to see and do in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The Canadian Museum for Human Rights, in Winnipeg, Manitoba is Canada’s first museum built for the sole purpose of illustrating the history, evolution, and future of human rights around the world.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology – Manitoba Public Post-Secondary Institution
Information About Winnipeg Manitoba
- World Guides Winnipeg
- Tourism Winnipeg
- Travel Manitoba
- Trip Advisor Canada
- MTL Blog – Canada Ranked #1 In The World For Best Quality Of Life
- Narcity News – Winnipeg One Of The Best Places To Live In Canada
Information About the Program and Tour Activities
- Curling Canada – Getting Started in Curling
- The History of Curling in Canada
- Granite Curling Club – Home to the 2018 Manitoba Masters Champions
- Assiniboine Memorial Curling Club
- The Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- Visiting the Manitoba Legislative Building
- Club Regent Casino – A Fun Night Out in Winnipeg
- The Forks – A Historic Meeting Place at the Junction of the Red and Assiniboine Rivers
- The Golf Dome – Winnipeg’s Finest Indoor Golf Facility
- Assiniboine Park and Zoo – One of Manitoba’s Finest Attractions.
- The Winnipeg Jets – A Professional Ice Hockey Team in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers – Winnipeg’s Canadian Football League Team
- Valour FC Football Club — A Canadian Premier League Soccer Team
- Fort Whyte Alive – Natural Settings for Environmental Education and Outdoor Recreation
- Uptown Alley – The Best Five-Pin Bowling in Winnipeg
- Arnes Farmer’s Market – North of Gimli, on the Shores of Lake Winnipeg
- Narcisse_Snake_Dens – The Largest Concentration of Harmless Garter Snakes in the World
If you are interested in the Manitoba Discovery Program, please see our Top Ten Reasons.