Some interesting facts about Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Winnipeg, the multi-cultural capital city of the Province of Manitoba is considered by many to be ‘Canada’s Best Kept Secret.’
- Winnipeg Manitoba was named as the only Canadian city on ‘National Geographic’s List of Best Trips on Earth 2016.’
- Winnipeg Manitoba is ranked One of the Best Places to Live in Canada in 2017, as published on Narcity News.
- Winnipeg is such a Friendly and Safe Community, welcoming visitors and newcomers from everywhere in the world.
- Easy to get to the Center of Canada, landing at James Richardson International Airport.
- Manitoba has come to be known as ‘Friendly Manitoba.’ Winnipeg is a culturally diverse mid-sized city with an outstanding arts scene (visual art, music, theatre, dance), summer and winter festivals, The Canadian Museum for Human Rights, many ethnic restaurants, a thriving French community which is the largest in Western Canada, a China Town, two major rivers with walkways running through the city, more than 100 spoken languages and 25 different cultures, a great retail market with many boutiques, and the Polar Bears you will see at Assiniboine Park Zoo in its ‘Journey to Churchill’ exhibit.
Why The Manitoba Discovery Program?
Manitoba is a Prairie Province that is Friendly and Safe, with Wide Open Skies and 100,000 Lakes.
- Program Designed and Delivered by Friendly and Experienced Canadian Educators in International Education
- Unique Opportunity to Learn the Sport of Curling, Taught by Experienced Canadian Curlers
- Small Class Size in a Supportive Learning Environment with Certified Teachers
- Many Opportunities for Participants to Practise English Language Skills
- Social and Cultural Activities are Scheduled and Planned to Provide Guests with the Best Experience Possible
Manitoba Discovery Includes Many Services and Features. Program Fee Details